Scheduled events for the most widely-traded currencies, that may also affect indices and commodities. Times are GMT+3.
Monday, 27th June
- 20:30: EUR — ECB President Lagarde Speaks
Tuesday, 28th June
- 08:00: JPY — BOJ Core CPI
- 11:00: EUR — ECB President Lagarde Speaks
- 14:00: GBP — MPC Member Cunliffe Speaks
Wednesday, 29th June
- 13:30: USD — FOMC Member Mester Speaks
- 15:30: USD — GDP
- 16:30: EUR — ECB President Lagarde Speaks
- 16:30: GBP — BOE Gov Bailey Speaks
- 16:30: USD — Fed Chair Powell Speaks
- 17:30: USD — Crude Oil Inventories
- 20:05: USD — FOMC Member Bullard Speaks
Thursday, 30th June
- 09:00: GBP — GDP
- 17:30: USD — Natural Gas Storage
Friday, 1st July
- 02:30: JPY — Tokyo Core CPI
- 12:00: EUR — CPI
Wednesday, 29th June, at market close — .BrentCrud trades will be closed as the CFD prepares to switch over to the next month’s futures contract. More in Expiration Rules.
* All times are Server Time (GMT+3).
This is a warning of potentially significant price movements and not an encouragement to trade them. We do not predict which direction prices will go in.
Caution: liquidity often gets thinner and spreads widen during economic news.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.