Tuesday, 20th September
- 15:30: CAD — CPI
Wednesday, 21st September
- 17:30: USD — Crude Oil Inventories
- 21:00: USD — FOMC Statement
- 21:00: USD — Federal Funds Rate
- 21:30: USD — FOMC Press Conference
Thursday, 22nd September
- 00:45: NZD — Trade Balance
- 09:00: CHF — Trade Balance
- 10:30: CHF — SNB Monetary Policy Assessment
- 10:30: CHF — SNB Policy Rate
- 11:00: CHF — SNB Press Conference
- 11:00: EUR — ECB Economic Bulletin
- 14:00: GBP — Official Bank Rate
- 17:30: USD — Natural Gas Storage
- 18:00: GBP — MPC Member Tenreyro Speaks
Friday, 23rd September
- 18:30: EUR — German Buba President Nagel Speaks
- 21:00: USD — Fed Chair Powell Speaks
Monday, 19th September — trading hours will change for the bank holiday in the UK. See full schedule.
Monday, 19th September, at market close — .WTICrude trades will be closed as the CFD prepares to switch over to the next month’s futures contract. More in Expiration Rules.
* All times are Server Time (GMT+3).
This is a warning of potentially significant price movements and not an encouragement to trade them. We do not predict which direction prices will go in.
Caution: liquidity often gets thinner and spreads widen during economic news.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.