Monday, 16th May
- 12:00: EUR — EU Economic Forecasts
- 12:00: EUR — Trade Balance
- 15:55: USD — FOMC Member Williams Speaks
- 17:15: GBP — Monetary Policy Report Hearings
Tuesday, 17th May
- 15:00: USD — FOMC Member Bullard Speaks
- 18:05: GBP — MPC Member Cunliffe Speaks
- 20:00: EUR — ECB President Lagarde Speaks
- 21:00: USD — Fed Chair Powell Speaks
- 21:30: USD — FOMC Member Mester Speaks
Wednesday, 18th May
- 09:00: GBP — CPI
- 12:00: EUR — CPI
- 15:30: CAD — CPI
- 17:30: USD — Crude Oil Inventories
Thursday, 19th May
- 02:50: JPY — Trade Balance
- 04:30: AUD — Unemployment Rate
- 05:00: NZD — Annual Budget Release
- 17:30: USD — Natural Gas Storage
Friday, 20th May
- 01:45: NZD — Trade Balance
- 02:30: JPY — CPI
- 10:30: GBP — MPC Member Pill Speaks
Thursday, 19th May, at market close — .WTICrude trades will be closed as the CFD prepares to switch over to the next month’s futures contract. More in Expiration Rules.
* All times are Server Time (GMT+3).
This is a warning of potentially significant price movements and not an encouragement to trade them. We do not predict which direction prices will go in.
Caution: liquidity often gets thinner and spreads widen during economic news.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.